Google Maps module of Web Presence Builder throws the following error on attempt to publish a website:
But in Google maps widget configuration there is no
Google Maps API key field.
Google announced changes in the Maps APIs authentication in Updates to Google Maps APIs Standard Plan and so corresponding changes should be applied to Web Presence Builder.
- Centralized instance of Web Presence Builder should be upgraded to version 12.0.7.
- IonCube extension is available for sw-engine interpreter on host where WPB centralized instance is hosted..
Patch application process:
- Login to node where WPB centralized instance is hosted.
- Download the patch for Web Presence Builder.
- Create a backup of directory where WPB instance resides.
Extract the archive to some temporary directory:
mkdir /root/wpb-temp cd /root/wpb-temp unzip -o ppb-12.0-plesk-patch-ppb-4464.zip
Replace files of WPB instance with ones supplied by patch.
Ensure that debug mode is enabled in WPB config:
vi ./sb/config (path is relative to instance home) [debug] debug = on