The subscription has prices (subscription prices or prices for the resources) different from those that are setup in the service plan.
- The subscription may be discounted/promoted
- The prices may have been changed manually
- The subscription may have been created with API with the prices different from those setup in the service plan.
- There are resource rate periods configured, so different resource rate prices are applied.
To determine which cause is applicable:
- Check the promotions and the discounts that could have been applied to this subscription/customer.
- Change if prices have ever been changed manually( only possible in the database, Arc tables)
- Check if there is sales order for this subscription, check the logs for the subscription creation date.
- Check resource rate periods configured.
- Remove/deactivate the promo
- Synchronize the subscription with the service plan
- Synchronize the subscription with the service plan, check the migration procedure, change the parameters if required.
- Change prices at the resource rate periods level/remove periods at all.