The subscription has prices (subscription prices or prices for the resources) different from those that are setup in the service plan.
- The subscription may be discounted/promoted
- The prices may have been changed manually
- The subscription may have been created with API with the prices different from those setup in the service plan.
To determine which cause is applicable: 1. Check the promotions and the discounts that could have been applied to this subscription/customer. 2. Change if prices have ever been changed manually, only possible in the database 3. Check if there is sales order for this subscription, check the logs for the subscription creation date.
- Remove/deactivate the promo
- Synchronize the subscription with the service plan
- Synchronize the subscription with the service plan, check the migration procedure, change the parameters if required.