Detailed error message is not displayed for the orders in the
Provisioning Failed status.
- Home > Operations > Orders
- Choose any Order in Provisioning Failed status
Vendor warning which contains an error message is not displayed:
Non-default order flow is used, warning is not configured for the order status.
- System > Settings > Order Processing > All Order Flows
- Choose the required Order Flow
- Proceed with SO > Order Statuses > PF
Vendor Warninglike it is under default flow:
The order provisioning has failed. The last error - "@@LastErrStatHi@". Please check the "Provisioning item" (@@LinkProv@) and the last items of the "Service Status History" (@@LinkStat@) of the associated subscriptions for more details. @@ResubmitOrder@
The result will be: