This article contains instructions on how to migrate an Odin Automation management node host running RHEL/CentOS 6.x to a host running RHEL/CentOS 7.
- OA Management Node
- OA Billing Database server
- OA Billing Application server
- OA Billing Online Store server
- Make sure that OA 7.0.1 with 130365 130373 is installed on the source OA MN.
Deploy the destination node according to the deployment materials:
- OA Management node MN: Linux Platform Deployment Guide > Installing Linux-based Odin Automation Management Node > Installation Preconditions
- OA Billing Database Server: Billing Deployment Guide > Hardware and Software Requirements > BALINBE
- OA Billing Application Server: Billing Deployment Guide > Hardware and Software Requirements > BALINFE
- OA Billing Online Store server: Billing Deployment Guide > Hardware and Software Requirements > BALINOS
Verify the firewall requirements in accordance with Firewall Configuration Guide
Assign any temporary IP addresses on the destination nodes.
Names of network interfaces should be the same on the original and on the destination hosts. That is, if the BackNet IP address of a source node is bound to eth0 interface, then on the destination node the eth0 interface should also be configured for the BackNet IP.
Note: Check KB 132165 for additional solution.
- Rebuild custom BA plugins for RHEL\CentOS 7
- Make sure that billing encryption keys are available. You need to reload billing encryption keys after migration.
Use the following instructions to migrate a server: