APSA-16823 APS Hosted BroadWorks Cloud PBX fails when trying to provision multiple subscriptions in one account.
Dependencies and Pre-Requisites
The Hosted BroadWorks application package requires:
- Odin Automation 6.0.8 or higher including Odin Automation 7.0
- BroadSoft BroadWorks version 20 SP1 or higher (it is also recommended to install "Patch 238459: Padding Oracle On Downgraded Legacy Encryption (POODLE) SSLv3 protocol vulnerability - CVE-2014-3566")
To obtain the current version or updates of the Hosted BroadWorks application package, contact your Odin representative.
To install the Hosted BroadWorks application, use the instructions provided in the OA BroadWorks Integration Provider's Guide.
Make sure the source version of the Hosted BroadWorks application is 4.1. Upgrades from other versions are not allowed.
The upgrade procedure consists of the following steps:
- Upgrading the Web-based Management Service.
- Upgrading the Hosted BroadWorks application.
- The upgrade procedure is not reversible.
- All these upgrade steps are mandatory.
To upgrade an existing installation of the Hosted BroadWorks application, perform the following actions:
- Upgrade the Web-based Management Service:
- Place the HostedBroadWorks.Web.Install.exe file on the host running the Web-based Management Service.
- Run the HostedBroadWorks.Web.Install.exe file and follow the wizard.
- Complete passing the wizard.
- Upgrade the Hosted BroadWorks application:
- Import the Hosted BroadWorks application package to OA. See OA Provider's Guide >> Application Hosting > Managing Applications > Importing Application for details.
- Upgrade the existing Hosted BroadWorks application instances. See OA Provider's Guide >> Application Hosting > Bulk Application Upgrades for details.
PA BroadWorks Integration Guides are available here: http://download.automation.odin.com/pa/.