Full release notes for Odin Automation Essentials version 7.0.1 can be downloaded here.
- Billing must be upgraded to version 7.0 before upgrading to 7.0.1.
- CCP does not work with Billing version lower than 7.0.
- CCP v2 Enhancements in User Management
- New System Event Handlers Added
- Availability of the Domains Service in CCP
- Separate Login and Email Fields for Users in OA Billing Provider CP
- Ability to Define how Taxes are Displayed in Customer Panel
- Ability to Add Payment Methods in CCP
- POA-106900 "Disk space usage information" of LinVZ4 HW node is incorrect
Application Packaging Standard
- APS-38979 Announcement notification does not have "close" button
- APS-38784 APS2 Account actualization failed
- APS-38676 pem.addAccount makes call to BA API to update account
- APS-38466 Type cache is not updated when package version is removed
- APS-38459 Tenant resource is provisioned automatically when it's specified in aps_defaults_ parameter in pem.setResourceTypeLimits, even when tenant RT limit is not increased
- APS-38326 CCPv2 : Locale for some tiles in Dashboard is changed randomly to English
- APS-38324 Properties of Office 365 License resources disappeared after upgrade to Office 16.8 and removal of old versions of package
- APS-38311 Subscription migration does not work because of incorrect aps_uuid in brands table
- APS-37901 Setter for 'disabled' property is broken
- APS-37897 Tooltip in aps/ActiveList is broken
- APS-38975 Core dump when reading SDK::Platform::Properties on Telefonica
- APS-38918 Subscription migration fails because of duplicate APS links between reseller account and brand
- APS-37399 CCP v2 localization issue
- APS-37335 Locked service user with Exchange mailbox alias equal to lowered login of staff member could not be unlocked via PCP, 'User 0 not found'
- CCU-13499 VE relocation when cluster's node is unavailable results in VE duplication
- CCU-13322 There is no clean-up in domain* tables when OACI service controller is removed
- CCU-13282 VM2VF service restart need to be optimized
- CCU-13161 The VM2VF component does not reconnect to JMS after network failure
- POA-107122 Linked domains are not clickable in Office 365 when domains enabled
- POA-107035 Tasks for upgrading/installing packages on post phase of upgrade are run one by one
- POA-107012 The Domain order hangs in the Provisioning status in Billing in case external name server is used
- POA-106891 Deadlocks in OA UI
- POA-106788 Impossible to register domain using OpenSRS plug-in because of "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen"
- POA-106590 DNS task (PowerDNS) fails and has invalid sequence of DNS zone changes (openapi)
- POA-106588 The Domain request is sent to registrar before the zone creation is completed, as a result the domain request may be rejected
- POA-105096 Check verifyui.pyc detects installed customizations of Control Panel screens as ERROR
- PBA-76815 The Stripe payment plug-in shipped with OA does not support TLS 1.2
- PBA-76584 It is possible to get incorrect service plan publication status
- PBA-76583 Promotion is not applicable for renewal if subscription limit is exceeded
- PBA-76444 The VAT rate for Poland is not updated to the currently effective value
- PBA-75833 It is impossible to pay using system-wide custom payment methods in CCP v2
- PBA-76580 Need to correctly parse limit_exceeded response from INTERNETX
- PBA-76269 Reseller synchronization of terms and conditions is not optimized: redundant write operations to the database
- PBA-76685 The pgsql_firewall.sh script fails on configuring iptables
- POA-106959 OACI-related section in the Firewall Configuration guide does not mention rules for JMS transport
- POA-106899 Domain SDK Plugins endpoint does not authenticate OA Core
- CCU-12993 Need to update the Firewall Configuration Guide according to the HTML5 console requirements
All required system updates can be easily installed through the
pa_updates_installer (see the instructions).
The update can be downloaded here.
See also: Odin Automation Essentials 7.0 Updates.