BA cannot transfer domain subscriptions because OA method CheckMoveSubscriptions returns lots of dependent subscriptions which are not transferable.
Customer's aim is to transfer domain "example.tld" between customer accounts. However, this domain is already assigned to Webhosting and Exchange e-mail services of account.
Another method should be used to transfer domain between customer's accounts because this operation should be processed by registrar and manually approved by current domain owner. BA has a special scenario for such cases. Please, follow the steps below:
- Unassign all services from domain example.tld. That includes removing Exchange services from service users and removing webhosting. All actions to be performed via CCP of account 1033059.
- On the BA side, find a reseller which owns subscription in question and switch to reseller CP. All further actions will be performed under this reseller.
- Cancel domain subscription in question (the one provider tried to migrate previously). It is pure domain subscription, so no other services will be affected.
- Find target account and create new sales order for this account.
- Use service plan that is usually used for corresponding domain registration (i.e. ".com Domain Name" if .com domain is being transferred) and desired subscription period. Click "Next".
- Enter domain name "example.tld", choose "Transfer service" option. If you already have transfer key for this domain (to be supplied by registrar), enter it. If not, you can skip this field now.
Then all transfer will be handled by registrar and current domain owner. After successful transfer new services could be assigned on domain example.tld under new account.