Full release notes for Operations Automation version 6.0.8 can be downloaded here.
- New HTML5 Web Console
- Ability to Manage DNS Zone Synchronization between Operations Automation and Plesk
Upcoming End of Life in Release 7.0
- Account Management Active Directory Plug-in
- PowerDNS 2.9.22 for RHEL 5 (x32)
- ActiveDirectory for W2012 (x64)
- Windows Provisioning Engine
- MySQL 5.5 for RHEL 5 (x32) and RHEL 6 (x32)
- PgSQL 9.1 for RHEL 5 (x32) and RHEL 6 (x32)
- Urchin 7
- IIS 8
- myLittleAdmin 2.7
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005
- MX Logic Email Security
- Global Relay Email Archiving
- POA-102571 Create public folder failed - Provisioning request failed. Call of method "SW Managed Exchange::CreateFolder" failed.
- POA-102104 OA fails to Completely Remove an Organization.
Linux Mail Hosting
- POA-101894 Disable SSLv2 and SSLv3 on qmail using port 25 and enable TLS support.
Application Packaging Standard
- APS-35394 RT resource is unlinked from ST when limit is set to 0, and is not linked again, when RT limit is increased.
- APS-35176 Duplicate event notifications should not be triggered within the same transaction.
- APS-35175 Usage data collection by SaaS controller consumes too much memory.
- APS-35174 Links between account and reseller are missed for accounts created before 6.0.
- APS-35173 pem.checkMoveSubscriptions lasts for hours because of redandant 'owner' links.
- APS-34931 APS Statistics (CEP Report) - SQL queries should be optimized.
- APS-34899 Failure when migrating Office 365 and domain registration subscriptions between accounts.
- APS-34825 SpamExperts MX record is not created if domain name is in uppercase.
- APS-34785 SaaS crash during O365 APS1.2->2.0 upgrade due to ActParamCache inconsistency.
- APS-34590 License RT usage is increased if user is linked with the same license second time.
- APS-34350 PHP extension is checked incorrectly for alt-php.
- APS-34187 PAU transaction can be committed although APSC business transaction is rolled back.
- APS-34066 APS incorrectly identifies PHP version 7.
- APS-34036 Application version can be updated while the whole upgrade is rolled back.
- APS-34024 target_type_info_id is not updated in aps_resource_link table because of incorrect DB trigger.
- APS-33837 pem.checkMoveSubscriptions does not report dependent subscriptions for APS 1.2 subscription, if APS 2 resources exist in subscription.
- APS-33832 If application instance upgrade failed, and upgrade task is cancelled, status 'upgrading' remains in aps_external_service_instances table.
- APS-33762 'Add New' button on application users screen is very slow when there are many service users.
- APS-33346 PAU transaction timeout on pem.activateSubscription because of too many APS queries.
- APS-32991 'Application Service Reference' RT wizard is very slow when there are many saas_user_services.
- APS-32967 Method Plesk::APS::validateNewResourceSettings fails due to slow SQL query.
- APS-32903 Slow navigation because of not optimized security scope query.
- APS-30107 Cannot upgrade O365 instance with 90k subscriptions.
- APS-29199 Events processing may stop due to exception in event listener.
- CCU-12574 Increase default timeout for Plesk installation initialization.
- CCU-12489 OACI remote code execution via vulnerable xstream library.
- CCU-12481 "Manage DNS Zones" tab in "Manage Plesk" section opening is failed with error "Internal Server Error: You should set one or more environment variables." (Windows VM).
- POA-101961 OS templates for VM with preinstalled Plesk keep the IP address of the machine where they were built.
- POA-101885 Removal of account with externally-hosted domains leaves dangling records in 'domains' table.
- POA-101616 Incorrectly Formatted Note sections in Service Automation Documentation.
- POA-101309 "Propagate DNS zones to PA slave NS nodes" option change influences only the newly added domains and does not change configuration of the existing domains.
- POA-101221 Encountered a duplicated sql alias [billing_plan_id] during auto-discovery of a native-sql query.
- POA-100791 Non-scalable migration procedure causing low performance.
- POA-100788 Double DNS hosting creation during migration.
- POA-100048 Apache SC DoS (deadlock): burst of removeSubscription OpenAPI requests can occupy all Apache SC workers for NG hosting.
- POA-93888 The /tmp directory mounted with noexec option causes PAU to fail during startup.
- CCU-12541 Wrong privNet configuration (126.96.36.199/8 must not be used).
All required system updates can be easily installed through the
pa_updates_installer (see the instructions).
The update can be downloaded here.
See also: Operations Automation 6.0 Updates.