You have the following installation:
- Odin Automation 6.0.7
- Office 365 16.5 (or higher) and/or Azure CSP 3.0 (or higher)
When an Office 365 / Azure CSP order is placed through the control panel of Odin Automation, the No access rights granted to method error appears.
Perform the following actions:
- Log on to the Odin Automation billing Application Server.
Add the following strings into /usr/local/bm/conf/BM.methods.list:
BM BMResourceActivationParams GetAPSPlanToken_API CUST_MAKE_PURCHASES BM BMResourceActivationParams GetAPSPlanToken_API ORDERS_CREATE
- Execute perl /usr/local/bm/tools/configure.pl.
- Execute service pba restart.
Make sure the GetAPSPlanToken_API Odin Automation billing Public API method has the corresponding privileges:
- Log on to the Odin Automation billing Database Server.
- Connect to the database of Odin Automation billing.
Execute the following SQL query:
select A."MethodID", A."Name", C."PrivilegeID", C."Name" from "Method" A inner join "MethodToPrivilege" B on A."MethodID" = B."MethodID" inner join "Privilege" C on C."PrivilegeID" = B."PrivilegeID" where A."Name" = 'GetAPSPlanToken_API';