Dedicated Hosting services is not supported beginning from Odin Automation Premium 7.0 and it will be removed during the upgrade.
In order to prepare for upgrade to Odin Automation Premium 7.0, one needs to perform the following steps:
- Unprovide all 'Dedicated Hosting' resources using any appropriate way: set the resource limit to zero in all subscriptions directly, change the corresponding Service Plans in Business Automation and apply these changes to Operations Automation or by migrating to other plans without the resource.
- Remove 'Dedicated Hosting' resources from Service Plans in Business Automation and apply these changes to all subscriptions according to guide Synchronizing Subscriptions From Plan. Select only Remove obsolete resource(s) check box during subscription synchronization.
- Remove all Dedicated Hosting-related Resource Types from all Service Templates.
- Remove all registered Dedicated Servers (Services > Cloud Infrastructure > Servers)
- Wait until Dedicated Hosting unprovisioning tasks are processed (
Operations > Tasks).
- Remove the following packages from host(s):
- dhcp (service)
- Partimage (service)
- AcronisTrueImage (service)