This article contains the BM_ProvisioningParams.xml and script.js customization files which must be used during the deployment of the Office 365 16.5 and Azure CSP 1.1-1.2 Applications. These files must be applied on your Odin Automation billing Application Server to configure the subdomain form.
- Before applying the customization files, make sure that the versions of the Applications used on your installation belong to the versions stated in the KB. To view the versions of the Applications, log in to your control panel and go to Services > Applications.
- The customizations require either Odin Automation 6.0.7 + https://kb.odin.com/en/128704 or Odin Automation 6.0.8+.
- The list of customization files for all versions of the Office 365 and Azure CSP Applications is provided in the KB article https://kb.odin.com/en/127372.
To learn more about the subdomain form, see the following sections:
- Odin Automation Office 365 Integration Provider's Guide >> Syndication Partner Scenario > Configuring Office 365 Subdomain Form for Odin Automation billing Control Panel
- Odin Automation Office 365 Integration Provider's Guide >> Cloud Solution Provider Scenario > Configuring Office 365 Subdomain Form for Odin Automation billing Control Panel
- Odin Automation Azure CSP Integration Provider's Guide >> Configuring Billing > Configuring Azure CSP Subdomain Form for Odin Automation billing Control Panel
This article also contains the localization files for nine languages supported in Odin Automation billing. These localization files can be applied for Subdomain Form. To do it, perform the following steps:
Download the appropriate localizaton file(s):
- Copy files in the
/usr/local/bm/conf/localedirectory in the Odin Automation billing Application Server.
- Execute the
service pba restartcommand.