Urchin service is not supported beginning from Odin Automation Premium 7.0 and it will be removed during the upgrade
In order to prepare for upgrade to Odin Automation Premium 7.0, one needs to perform the following steps:
- Unprovide all 'Urchin' resources using any appropriate way: set the resource limit to zero in all subscriptions directly, change the corresponding Service Plans in Business Automation and apply these changes to Operations Automation or by migrating to other plans without the resource.
- Remove 'Urchin' resources from Service Plans in Business Automation and apply these changes to all subscriptions according to guide Synchronizing Subscriptions From Plan. Select only Remove obsolete resource(s) check box during subscription synchronization.
- Wait until Urchin unprovisioning tasks are processed (
Operations > Tasks). Cancel Urchin-related periodic tasks in (
Operations > Tasks > Scheduled Tasks).
- Remove all Urchin-related Resource Types from all Service Templates and then remove these Resource Types from the system.
- Remove the following packages from host(s):
- urchin (service)
- urchin7 (service)