This article applies to the migration of subscriptions from legacy Linux Shared Hosting hosts to Linux Shared Hosting NG (WebHosting Linux) hosts.
Last version of migration script can be downloaded from here .
You can find migration instruction here.
- We have added a series of pre-migration checks that verify the migration prerequisites.
- We have added additional web content synchronization after switching a subscription to an NG service plan.
- Now we show extended subscription information (plan period, IP addresses, apps).
- APS-37640 The migration tool can process subscriptions with 50+ domains.
- POA-95928 During migration, users could not specify subscription periods for service plans.
- POA-89961 Migration can't continue after failing at "Upgrading subscription x to service plan y".
- POA-103291 Incomplete description of migration script parameters.
- POA-104715 After migrating from LSH to NG, users could no longer view disk space usage statistics.
- POA-89006 LSH migration.py fails when legacy hosting have webspaces with IPv6 addresses for Apache and(or) ProFtpd.
POA-86822 Migrate script: Error appears on attempt to migrate parked domains when there are no provisioned parked domains on target NG host
Error appears on attempt to migrate parked domains when there are no provisioned parked domain on target NG host
one parked domain previously should be provisioned on target NG host
POA-86857 Migrate script: PHP is turned ON after migration from Legacy to NG hosting
PHP always is turned ON after migration from Legacy to NG hosting