This article contains the list of customizations which must be used during the deployment of the Office 365 and Azure CSP applications. These customizations must be applied on your OA Billing Application Server to configure the subdomain form.
Note: Starting from Office 365 16.8.3 and Azure CSP 3.2.4, separate customizations must be used. Follow the upgrade instructions for corresponding versions during the upgrade.
The list of customizations for various released versions of the Office 365 and Azure CSP applications:
- Azure CSP 3.2.4 or higher
- Office 365 16.8.3 or higher
- Office 365 16.8.1-16.8.2 and Azure CSP 3.1-3.2
- Office 365 16.8 and Azure CSP 3.1-3.2 (for Odin Automation 7.0)
- Office 365 16.6.1-16.6.4 and Azure CSP 3.0
- Office 365 16.5-16.6 and Azure CSP 3.0-3.2 (for Odin Automation 6.0.8)
- Office 365 16.5-16.6 and Azure CSP 4.2-50 (for Odin Automation 6.0.8)
- Office 365 16.5 and Azure CSP 1.1-1.2
- Office 365 6.3-6.4 and Azure CSP 1.0-1.1
Note: The list of customizations for various upcoming versions of the applications is provided in the internal part of the KB article.