Somehow it ended up that APS application should be removed from OA with all its instances. Below follows algorithm of actions to achieve this.
- Stop and delete any servers/services (if any) in active subscriptions of application.
- Cancel and destroy all subscriptions.
- Deactivate the service templates for the subscriptions and remove the resources from them.
- Delete the resource types for the application.
- Click on the "Applications" icon in the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page. A list of the installed applications is displayed.
- Click on the name of the application.
- Click on the instance to be removed.
- On the Global Settings tab, click the "Remove All Resources" button (if any).
- Uninstall the instance of the application. Delete the application.