Tasks related to VPS Hardware Node fails with authentication errors. Examples of tasks failures:
Task ID 11957214 Task name Report raw traffic usage by dedicated VPSs on vzwin06 Task description Task gathers and reports raw traffic usage of dedicated VPSs hosted on Virtuozzo hardware node vzwin06(id = 682) Parent task ID 46 Queue status Failed Start not earlier than Jun-24-2014 10:21 Method name taskReportSingleHNTrafficUsage on SCREF:VPSTasks:0 Last execution output 404 : System errors : Authentication error: invalid credentials Task ID 1478501 Task name Update containers eid on HW node:vzlin001 Task description Task that updates all containers eid on hardware vzlin001 Queue status Failed Start not earlier than September 04, 2014 23:59 Method name taskUpdateEids on SCREF:VPSTasks:0 Last execution output 404 : System errors : Authentication error: invalid credentials
Administrator/root password for hardware node in OA is incorrect (or expired).
There are two possible situations for this case:
You have updated the root password on the VZ node and would like to update corresponding password on the OA side. In this case perform the following steps:
- Set the root/administrator password to the old one.
- Go to PCP > Services > Cloud Infrastructure > VPS Hardware Nodes
- Mark the problem node's checkbox
- Click the Change Administrator Password button
- Enter the new desired password and click Submit button
- Re-run the task
- You do not know the old password that was set on the server before and communication with this server from OA side with old password is not working. Contact Odin Technical Support to resolve the situation in this case.