OCS service is not supported beginning from Odin Automation Premium 7.0 and it will be removed during the upgrade to Odin Automation Premium 7.0.
In order to prepare for upgrade to Odin Automation Premium 7.0, one needs to perform the following steps:
- Unprovide all 'OCS' resources using any appropriate way: set the resource limit to zero in all subscriptions directly, change the corresponding Service Plans in Billing and apply these changes to OA or by migrating to other plans without the resource.
- Wait until all unprovisioning tasks are processed.
- Remove all OCS-related Resource Types from all Service Templates and then remove these Resource Types from the system.
- Remove the following packages from host(s): OCSPool (service).
- Unregister the node(s) from OA, if necessary.