ResolutionThe Microsoft CRM module is not supported beginning from Service Automation 6.1 and it will be removed during the upgrade to Service Automation 6.1.
In order to prepare for upgrade to Service Automation 6.1, one needs to perform the following steps:
- Upgrade subscriptions with Hosted Dynamics CRM resource to Service Plans/Service Templates without Hosted Dynamics CRM resource.
- Wait for tasks to complete.
- Remove 'Hosted Dynamics CRM' Resource Types from all Service Templates and then remove these Resource Types from the system.
- Uninstall MS CRM services packages from Service Nodes: CRMEmailRouter (service), CRMApplication (service), CRMPlatform (service), CRMDatabase (service), CRMReporting (service).
- Unregister the node(s) from Service Automation, if necessary.
Editing Resources and Limits for Service Template (Operations Automation)
Synchronizing Subscriptions (Business Automation)
Switching to Another Service Plan (Business Automation)
Uninstalling Packages (Operations Automation)
Removing Hardware Node (Operations Automation)