About This Update Rollup:
- Fixed CCU-10710 AzureSubscription APS Type version is not changed although new property is added in WAP 1.4-303
To be able to use this update rollup, you need the following:
Odin Service Automation (OSA), version 5.5.7 or above.
Business Automation (BA) module,version 5.5.6 or above.
Windows Azure Pack installation integrated with OSA
To update an existing installation of Windows Azure Pack APS package, please follow these instructions:
1) Backup plesk database.
2) In the OSA control panel, go to Tasks > Periodic. Find Synchronize resource usage for instances of APS applications task. Make sure task is not running and then temporary cancel it.
3) Update the Windows Azure Pack APS package RPM using the following command on the node where it is installed:
rpm -Uvh WAP-1.4-307.parallels.noarch.rpm
4) In the OSA control panel, go to Services > Applications, switch to the "APS Packages" tab and click the Windows Azure Pack APS Package.
5) Switch to the General tab and click "Upgrade instances" button
If you don't have the Windows Azure Pack APS package and want to install it from scratch, please refer to the Windows Azure Pack Integration Guide available here
6) Follow the instructions if you need to configure ADFS for Windows Azure Pack. Skip it if you need only last version of Windows Azure Pack APS.
Update rollup can be downloaded HERE