PBA-62093 Support TLS 1.2 in eNom domain and certificate plug-ins
RHEL 6/CentOS 6:
If not yet done, update "libssh2", "nss" and "nss-softokn" packages on PBA application server:
yum update nss libssh2 nss-softokn
Login to the PBA application server
Enter the PBA "tools" directory:
Run the PBA hotfix installer with the "install" option:
- In case you experience some SSL-related errors after the hotfix instalation, please perform full "yum update" on PBA application server + restart PBA services.
- Login to PBA application server
Backup the following files located in $PBA_ROOT\bin64\ directory: libcurl.dll libeay32.dll ssleay32.dll
Download hotfix files: http://download.pa.parallels.com/pba/5.4/5.4.17-update17/hotfixes/hf-124688-ENOM/win64/libcurl.dll http://download.pa.parallels.com/pba/5.4/5.4.17-update17/hotfixes/hf-124688-ENOM/win64/libeay32.dll http://download.pa.parallels.com/pba/5.4/5.4.17-update17/hotfixes/hf-124688-ENOM/win64/ssleay32.dll
- Stop PBA: net stop ssm /Y
- Replace files in $PBA_ROOT\bin64\ directory with the downloaded files
Start PBA: net start ssm && net start pba
Note: $PBA_ROOT should be replaced with path to PBA installation directory, for example C:\Program Files\Parallels\PBA
- The hotfix requires PBA 5.4.17-006 RHEL 6/CentOS 6 or Windows 2008 x64 to be installed.
- PBA services will be restarted automatically during the hotfix installation on Linux.
- It is not possible to prepare hotfix for RHES 4/CentOS 4 or Windows 2003 x86, since TLS 1.2 is not supported on the older operating systems. If you need this hotfix, you would have to migrate to a newer OS: Linux, Windows.