How to limit websites log size in Plesk Automation (PA)?
To limit log size for all subscription please perform the following steps:
- Open PA Administration Panel.
- Go to Products > Service Templates > select the service template > Resources > Apache Webspace/IIS Webspace > Activation parameters
- Click Edit on the bottom of the page and set required limits for Log rotation by size value. Afetr changes are done, press Submit.
- Go to Products > Service Templates > select the service template > Parameters.
- Click Edit on the bottom of the page and set option Log rotation by size to Use resource type value. Specify custom log rotation options or use values from the resource's activation parameters.
- Use Apply Template Limits and Parameters to apply limits for all subscriptions from particular service template.
To limit log size for particular subscription please perform the following steps:
- Log into Customer control Panel > Websites tab > under domain menu click Logs > Log Rotation
- Switch it on and configure as required.
Note, log rotation is being performed one time at day by DailyMaintenance script.