Odin is committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions to our customers. As new technologies emerge, the demand for older product versions and components decreases. Accordingly, as we continue to address our customers' needs by introducing new products and services, we also periodically need to end support for older software versions.
In keeping with our Odin Business Automation Standard lifecycle policy, we will be ending support for the Odin Business Automation Standard 4.2 in June 2014.
To continue to receive technical support and product updates, you will need to upgrade to the latest version, Odin Business Automation Standard 4.5.
In addition, if you are using a perpetual license, please make sure that you have purchased Software Update Services (SUS), or consider switching to leased licenses (which include SUS). Please contact your sales representative for more information.
For more information and step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade from previous Odin Business Automation Standard versions, please refer to this Knowledge Base article:
#2043 "How to upgrade Odin Business Automation Standard system to the latest available version"
You may also want to read more about the Odin Business Automation Standard lifecycle policy and lifecycle policies for other Odin products. Take a look at Odin Business Automation Standard 4.5 demos, which will give you an update on all the new features in Odin Business Automation Standard 4.5:
- RedHat/CentOS 6 is supported as platform for Odin Business Automation Standard management node
- Odin Business Automation Standard can be deployed on the node in the High Availability Cluster
- Integration with Plesk Automation 11.5
- The Plesk Clients migration to Plesk Automation node
- New products are supported for the OpenSRS SSL plug-In
- Support for Kayako Fusion 4.6x
- The Authorize.Net CIM Plug-In supports Euro as a currency
- Philippine Peso is supported for payments with PayPal
- Expired Credit Cards are handled correctly by the SagePay plug-In
- Search for idle accounts
- Check for domains transferred away
- Custom attributes management has been improved
- Taxes can be specified for adjustments
- More details are shown for payments and invoice