Parallels is pleased to introduce the new SPU 120 for the 3.4.1 version of Parallels H-Sphere.
The SPU 120 update is recommended for all Parallels H-Sphere users and includes general functionality fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your servers.
To ensure optimal server reliability and security, Parallels strongly recommends keeping your operating system and Parallels H-Sphere software up-to-date.
The following new functionality has been added:
- Apache2 upgraded to 2.2.29
- Apache mod_security upgraded to 2.8.0
- Tomcat upgraded to 6.0.41
- bind upgraded to 9.9.6
- proftpd upgraded to 1.3.4e
· 115769 - - Installation of latest SPU on H-Sphere 3.4.1