Soem susbcription operation (e.g. cancellation, attempt to bill) fails with an error:
Parallels Operations Automation error #error_code #2006, extype_id #15, module_id #ResourceManagement, Resource type #XXX does not exist..
Resource has been deleted from POA Service Template first and at the same time at least one subscription has already been provisioned by that moment. As a result, PBA side did not know anything about such resource deletion from POA side.
If you need this resource in the subscription:
- Deactivate the service template on POA side
- Add the resource to the service template
- Activate the template back
- Synchronize the resource from PBA, service template side: Home> Products> Service Plans> Service Templates > #ID > Resources > choose added resource
If you do not need this resource in the subscription (which is more probable as it has been deleted from the service template)
- Delete the resource from the service plan resource rates (if it exists there)
- Synchronize the subscription based on this service plan with options "Remove obsolete resources", "Install into Provisioning system" - "Not Install"