Order stuck in Waiting for Payment status.
- Payment was not created due to OrderFlow customization.
- Payment attached to order is in "Hold status".
- Invoice attached to order is unpaid or not completely paid.
- It is order for customer with per account billing enabled which had payment attached to it while it was still in provisioning phase (otherwise it would be in "Ready To Complete" status).
Open order, check documents tab to see what kind of document is attached to order:
If it is payment and it is in hold status - check why (for check/cash and manual payment method it is normal), click on Payment and check field Processing Status and E-Transactions tab. For check/cash payments it is necessary to release it. Please select payment and click Release button.
If it is invoice, open invoice, check invoce total and balance, go to Applications tab of invoice and check sum of payments attached to invoice against total sum of invoice.
- If there is no payment at all, verify the OrderFlow under current vendor. Compare the OrderFlow of this Order type with default OrderFlow #1.