PBA-58528 Support new .eu Registration platform for EURid
EURid launches a new registration platform
On September 15, 2014, the registry operator of .EU (EURid) will launch its new registration platform.
On the two days prior to launch (from 22:00 UTC September 12, 2014 to 07:00 UTC September 15, 2014) the registry will be offline and it will not be possible to perform any transactions on .EU domain names.
This is what you should expect:
- New registrations will be queued and processed once the registry is back online.
- Any changes (DNS, contact and so on), renewals and transfers will fail and will need to be resubmitted once the registry is back online on September 15, 2014.
- Go to Home > System > Information > Hotfixes.
- Click on hotfix "PBA 5.5 Update 7 Hotfix 122758"
- Click "Install"
- The hotfix requires PBA 5.5.7-056 Linux version to be installed.
- EURID and WWW containers will be restarted automatically during hotfix's installation.
- Changes made in plug-in are non-backward compatible. Please do not install it beforehand.
Note: E-mail processing is no longer used for "transfer" operations, E-mail field (E-mail Settings for Transfer) is still left at Eurid plug-in configuration settings (Home > System > Settings > Domains > Registrar ## EURid > Configuration), but is no longer used. It is recommended to disable mail collection for the previously used mailbox after hotfix installation (Home > System > Messaging > System Mailboxes > select Mailbox > Edit > uncheck Enabled > Save).