Parallels Operations Automation 5.5
About This Update:
This update includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Turkish translation added
- WAP REST token added
CCU-8775: Long time orders now complete properly.
CCU-8702: Orders with large number of add-ons may fail. Fixed.
CCU-9040: Minor documentation fix.
To be able to use this update, you need the following:
- Parallels Operation Automation (POA), version 5.5.7.
- Parallels Billing Automation(PBA)module,version 5.5.6 or above.
- Windows Azure Pack installation integrated with POA
To update an existing installation of Windows Azure Pack APS package, please follow these instructions:
1) Update the Windows Azure Pack APS package RPM using the following command on the node where it is installed:
# rpm -Uvh WAP-1.4-277.parallels.noarch.rpm
2) In the POA control panel, go to Services > Applications, switch to the "APS Packages" tab and click the Windows Azure Pack APS Package.
3) Switch to the General tab and click "Upgrade instances" button
If you don't have the Windows Azure Pack APS package and want to install it from scratch, please refer to the Windows Azure Pack Integration Guide available at pa-wap-integration-deployment-guide.pdf
Update can be downloaded HERE