Release NotesFull release notes can be downloaded here.
Dependencies and Pre-RequisitesThe Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration 4.3 application package requires POA 5.5.6 (or higher).
Fixed IssuesAPSA-7894 Upgrade license issue
APSA-7784 "Phone Number Blocks Screen Warning" is not shown in CCP
APSA-7778 Cannot upload audio file to a call group using Internet Explorer
APSA-7445 Call Groups: No copyright notice when uploading an audio file
ObtainingContact your Parallels Support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack Application Package and Application Endpoint ZIP file.
Upgrade ProcedureUpgrading Lync Endpoint Host
- At the Lync Endpoint Host server, open the directory where the Lync ProvisioningEndPoint files were copied.
Delete all files from the
web.configfile and write down the values of ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri parameters.
- Copy and replace all files in the target directory.
web.configfile and restore values of ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri.
iisresetcommand using CMD.
- Import the new version of the Lync package in POA (Services > Applications > Import Package).
- Open Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack v2 and click Upgrade Instances.
- Select Upgrade all instances and click Next.
- Click Finish and wait till the upgrade task is completed.