By default all orders placed by Provider stay in New status and require manual approval. How this behavior can be changed so that orders go from New to Open status automatically?
It is required to apply the changes described below to order flow. If Default Order Flow with ID 1 is used in BA for order processing then it can not be modified. (Currently used order flow can be checked in
BA Operations> System> Settings> Order Processing> Order Flow) So copy of Default Order Flow needs to be created and assigned for order processing:
Operations> System> Settings> Order Processing> All Order Flows. Check Default Order Flow, press Copy, select Create New under Destination Order Flow.
Operations> System> Settings> Order Processing> Order Flow. Press Change button, select newly created order flow, press Assign For Order Processing.
Once non-default order flow is assigned to order processing it can be modified:
- Go to
Operations> System> Settings> Order Processing> All Order Flows
- Open order flow assigned to processing
- Open required order type (f.e. Sales Order)
- Go to Order Flow Transitions tab
- Enter NW into From field to find possible transitions from New status
- Open NW > OP transition and change Transition Type to Auto