Automatic import from KB #121215
About This Update
This update includes the following fixes and improvements:
#CCU-8122 APS 2.0 resources usage was not reported by CEP. Now the usage data is collected and reported accordingly.
#CCU-8119 Changing the customer's admin email could break the integration between Windows Azure Pack and the POA customer's control panel. This issue was resolved.
To be able to use this update, you need the following:
- Parallels Operation Automation (POA), version 5.5.5.
- Parallels Billing Automation(PBA)module,version 5.5.3 or above.
- Windows Azure Pack installation integrated with POA
Obtaining This Update
To get the download link to this update for Windows Azure Pack APS Package, please contact your Parallels representative.
To update an existing installation of Windows Azure Pack APS package, please follow these instructions:
1) Update the Windows Azure Pack APS package RPM using the following command on the node where it is installed:
# rpm -Uvh WAP-1.4-265.4.parallels.noarch.rpm
2) In the POA control panel, go to Services > Applications, switch to the "APS Packages" tab and click the Windows Azure Pack APS Package. 3) Switch to the General tab and click "Upgrade instances" button
If you don't have the Windows Azure Pack APS package and want to install it from scratch, please refer to the Windows Azure Pack Integration Guide available at pa-wap-integration-deployment-guide.pdf
Update can be downloaded HERE