All customer's pure DNS subscriptions are listed in the drop-down menu in the POA Customer Control Panel and are available for selection.
As Provider I want to hide such subscriptions in the Customer CP.
Subscriptions visibility is set to Show All in the corresponding POA Service Template.
- Log into the POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Service Director > Provisioning Manager > Service Templates
- Click on the DNS Service Template
Set the Subscriptions visibility parameter to Automatic or Hide all:
- Automatic (the default value) - if Service Template has DNS resources only, subscriptions based on it will not be available for selection in Customer Control Panel.
- Hide - subscriptions based on this service template will not be available for selection in Customer Control Panel.