Sales Order for provisioning PACI subscription fails in PBA with the following error message shown on the 'Provisioning Items' tab of the order in the PBA Provider Control Panel:
error_message = IM rejects request with message P800002: Cannot parse request: cvc-minExclusive-valid: Value '0' is not facet-valid with respect to minExclusive '0' for type 'positive-int'. for URI http://192.168.139.2:4465/paci/v1.0/of/1001340/subscription
PACI Service Plan is configured incorrectly in PBA - some PACI-related resources have the Measurable option set to No.
Follow the steps below to resolve the problem:
- Log into the PBA Provider Control Panel
- Find the Service Plan the problem subscription is based on at Product Director > Plan Manager > Service Plans and click on it
- Go to the 'Resource Rates' tab and set the Measurable option to 'Yes' for all PACI-related resources
- Go to the 'General' tab of the Service Plan and click Synchronize, select the Update Limits option and click Synchronize
- Resubmit the failed order for provisioning.
Important: keep in mind that syncing Service Plan will update resource limits in all subscriptions based on the Plan.
Refer to the Parallels Knowledgebase article #115865 for the detailed instructions on creating PACI Service Plan in Parallels Automation.