A customer subscribed to Office 365 services in Parallels Automation and subscription was created for them.
During subscription provisioning POA automatically created sub-domain in the 'onmicrosoft.com' domain for the customer. The provisioned domain has not expected name like prefix$SUB_ID.onmicrosoft.com instead of COMPANY_NAME.onmicrosoft.com, where $SUB_ID is the ID of the customer's subscription.
The example of domain created automatically is provider1000101.onmicrosoft.com.
The 'Office 365 Base Domain' activation parameter is empty in the Office 365 resource type based on the 'Application' resource class.
Set correct value for the 'Office 365 Base Domain' activation parameter in the Office 365 resource type in POA, the only supported value is onmicrosoft.com:
- Log into POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Service Director > Provisioning Manager > Resource Types
- Click on the Office 365 resource type based on the 'Application' resource class
- Switch to the Activation Parameteres > Global settings tab
- Set the 'Office 365 Base Domain' activation parameter to onmicrosoft.com
After that new subscriptions will be provisioned with correct domain name.
Existing subscriptions with incorrect domain name may be re-created or correct sub-domain may be added to them manually in POA Customer Control Panel.