Is it possible to manage the 'vswap' limit for VPSes in POA through the Control Panel and Resource Types/Service Templates?
Yes, it is possible since POA 5.5.
The 'vswap' memory management scheme can be managed on a resource level by editing the options on the Activation Parameters > QoS tab of the VPS resource:
- Select 'Combined SLM + UBC' memory management mode
- Edit the 'swappages' resource (measured in 4KB pages)
Important: This resource requires PVC of version 4.7, or Parallels Cloud Server.
It is also possible to set the 'swappages' parameter for a particular existing VPS in POA Provider Control Panel:
- Go to Service Director > Virtuzzo Manager > VPSs
- Click on the needed VPS
- Switch to the 'Resources' tab
- Switch the VPS to the 'Combined SLM + UBC' memory management mode
- Set the desired value for the 'swappages' parameter
Refer to the POA 5.5 Release Notes for additional information.