As Provider I want to prohibit placing downgrade orders in PBA Customer Control Panel.
There is no such functionality in the current release of PBA, it is going to be implemented in the future versions of the product in scope of the request PBA-36895.
In the mean time you may configure order flow to forbid automatic processing of downgrade orders placed by customers in CP, follow the steps below to do this:
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Configuration Director > Order Processing > Order Flow
- Click on the Downgrade Orders
- Switch to the 'Order Flow Transitions' tab
- Make sure that all transitions from the 'New' status have 'Manual' type like on the screenshot below:
The order flow configuration above is the default one shipped with PBA. With such configuration downgrade order placed by customer in PBA Control Panel will require manual approval of the Provider's staff member for processing.