A subscription is marked as 'Need Attention' - 'Expires soon' in PBA Customer Control Panel, however there is plenty of time before subscription expiration date.
As Provider I want to change the period of time when the subscription is marked as 'Expires soon' in CCP.
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Configuration Director > Miscellaneous Settings > Customer CP Settings
- Set the corresponding parameters depending on type of subscription:
- domain subscription: 'Expire Soon period for Domain (days)'
- hosting subscription: 'Expire Soon period for Subscription (days)'
E.g., if the parameter is set to 30 (the default value), and number of days between the current moment of time and a particular subscription expiration date is less than 30, the subscription will have the 'Expires soon' status in Customer CP.
You may change the values of the parameters above to a desired ones, the settings are system-wide.