Customer and Provider cannot register or transfer domain in PBA Control Panel, the following error message is displayed - 'Table Registrar Feature doesn't contain row with id #ID, TLD' like on the screenshot below:
Complete domain zone (TLD, Top-Level Domain) configuration in PBA Domain Manager:
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to External Systems Director > Domain Manager > Registrars
- Click on the registrar you want to use to register domains in the TLD in question
- Switch to the 'Registrar Features' tab
- Click the 'Add New Registrar Feature' button
- Select the required TLD in the Domain Zone field
- Carefully fill all parameters on the screen and save changes
- Go to External Systems Director > Domain Manager > Domain Zones
- Click on the needed TLD
- Assign just configured domain registrar as supported Registrar for domains in the TLD
- If registrar supports domain availability check then assign it as First Checker as well, otherwise configure WHOIS server for the TLD and assign it as domain availability checker
Refer to the PBA documentation for instructions on how to configure WHOIS server for a TLD - Configuring WHOIS plug-in.
Domain Manager configuration is not completed for the TLD (Top-Level Domain, domain zone) mentioned in the error message in PBA Control Panel - domain zone is present in the list of supported zones in PBA, however, it is not assigned to any regsitrar.