There are no resources available for upgrade/downgrade in CCP, following message is shown:
You have no resources available for upgrade/downgrade. Click "All Resource Usage" to get information on resource usage.
No Resources available
but these resources are present in the service plan the subscription is based on.
This is how the list of available resources in a subscription should look in the customer control panel:
When a customer clicks the 'Upgrade Resource Limits' button or follows the link 'Buy Additional Resources', they can only see and upgrade the three resources listed above.
At the same time, the provider's control panel shows the following list of resources, including some which are absent in the customer control panel:
As you can see, the customer cannot see resource usage and cannot upgrade some resources in their subscription, despite the fact that the resources are present in the Business Automation (BA) service plan and the resources are shown in subscription properties in the provider's control panel.
There are several possible causes:
- The 'Show in CP' parameter is disabled for the corresponding resource rates in the service plan.
- Resources were added to the service plan after the subscription was created and were not synced to the subscription.
- Resources are not included to any resource category in BA.
- Resources the customer does not see are based on KAGATE and are not supposed to be purchased with the standard upgrade wizard.
Problems #1 and #2 from the list above can be resolved with the following steps:
- Log in to the BA Provider Control Panel.
- Go to Product Director > Plan Manager > Service Plans (BA 5.4) or Home>Products>Service Plans (BA 5.5. and later).
- Click on the Service Plan the problem customer subscription is based on
- Switch to the 'Resource Rates' tab
- Make sure that the required Resource Rates are present in the Service Plan
- Click a Resource Rate which is absent in the Customer Control Panel
- Enable the 'Show in CP' parameter if it is not enabled
- Click the 'Synchronize' button
- Check the 'Update prices' option
- Click 'Synchronize'
For problem #3, use the following steps:
- Log in to the PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Product Director > Resource Manager > Resources in BA 5.4 or Home>Products>Resources in BA 5.5 or later
- Click on a resource which is absent in the Customer Control Panel
- Click 'Edit'
- Select the desired value for the 'Resource Category' parameter
- Click 'Save'
For problem 4 no steps are required, the customer is supposed to purchase license resources from the additional tab from CCP Odin Panel> Account> Subscription Management> susbcription id > Licenses