Fixed issuesPBA-49228 Zero price orders stays in Ready to Complete status
PBA-49227 On credit hold accounts are billed for over-usage
1. Log in to the PBA server.
2. Enter the PBA tools directory:
3. Run the PBA hotfix installer with the "install" option:
Note: Hotfix "PBA 5.4.14-044 HF 116245" is required. Install it first using the following instructions:
1. Log in to the PBA host.
2. Stop PBA.
3. Download the hotfix files:
4. Back up the original BMlib.dll, BM_Container files located in the %PBA_HOME%/bin or %PBA_HOME%/bin64 directory.
5. Replace the original BMlib.dll, BM_Container files located in %PBA_HOME%/bin or %PBA_HOME%/bin64 with the downloaded ones.
6. Switch to %PBA_HOME% directory
7.Run downloaded fixOrdersConsolidatedInvoiceFlag.pl script
perl\bin\perl.exe tools\patcher.pl %path_to_script_directory%\fixOrdersConsolidatedInvoiceFlag.pl8. Start PBA.
9. Execute the following SQL Statement in the PBA database:
INSERT INTO AddOn (Name, Type, InitVersion, Version, InstallDate, UserArc, DateArc) values ('PBA 5.4.14-044 HF 116397','HotFix','5.4.14-044','5.4.15-001',DATEDIFF(ss,'1970-01-01 00:00:00.000',GETDATE()) - DATEDIFF(ss, GETUTCDATE(), GETDATE()), 1, DATEDIFF(ss,'1970-01-01 00:00:00.000',GETDATE()) - DATEDIFF(ss, GETUTCDATE(), GETDATE()));
Additional Information1. The hotfix requires 5.4.14-044 to be installed.
2. The BM PBA container will be restarted automatically during the hotfix installation on Linux.
3. Hotfix "PBA 5.4.14-044 HF 116245" is required.