Fixed issuesPBA-48404 Switching plan order may give credit to customer instead of charging him
PBA-48403 Additional (not included) resources appear in the revenue report's dictionary
PBA-48402 Cancellation Adjustment for Refund does not include reference to Plan in PBA Revenue Report
1. Log in to the PBA server.
2. Enter the PBA tools directory:
3. Run the PBA hotfix installer with the "install" option:
1. Log in to the PBA host.
2. Stop PBA.
3. Download the hotfix files:
4. Back up original files BMlib.dll and RevenueReport.dll located in the %PBA_HOME%/bin or %PBA_HOME%/bin64 directory.
5. Replace original files BMlib.dll and RevenueReport.dll located in %PBA_HOME%/bin or %PBA_HOME%/bin64 with the downloaded ones.
6. Start PBA.
7. Execute the following SQL Statement in the PBA database:
INSERT INTO AddOn (Name, Type, InitVersion, Version, InstallDate, UserArc, DateArc) values ('PBA 5.4.14-044 HF 116245','HotFix','5.4.14-044','5.4.15-001',DATEDIFF(ss,'1970-01-01 00:00:00.000',GETDATE()) - DATEDIFF(ss, GETUTCDATE(), GETDATE()), 1, DATEDIFF(ss,'1970-01-01 00:00:00.000',GETDATE()) - DATEDIFF(ss, GETUTCDATE(), GETDATE()));
Additional Information1. The hotfix requires 5.4.14-044 to be installed.
2. The BM PBA container will be restarted automatically during the hotfix's installation on Linux.