A typical POA Service Template for Parallels Presence Builder (PPB) hosting includes the following resource types:
- Diskspace, e.g. 10 GB
- DNS Hosting - as many as number of websites customer is allowed to create
Physical Hosting resource for PPB sites - 1 unit:
- Physical hosting (Apache) (for Linux sites)
- Physical hosting (IIS) (for Windows sites)
- ProFTPD - 1 unit
- Parallels Presence Builder Site Application (so called PPB connector application) - as many as number of websites customer is allowed to create
- Traffic, e.g. 100 GB
- IP addresses (optional, needed to sell sites with exclusive IP address)
Resource limits may be set in POA Service Template or may be configured as resource rates in PBA Service Plan, they will override corresponding limits in POA Service Template.
Provider may use existing resource types (Apache, IIS, ProFTPD) for Service Template for Parallels Presence Builder hosting or create new ones. Creating hosting resources and/or Service Template keep in mind that PHP related activation parameters have to be set to the proper values provided below.
Physical hosting (Apache) resource type:
Default PHP5 mode for webspaces - Run as a CGI application
Physical hosting (IIS) resource type:
PHP mode (FastCGI will be used in case of empty parameter) - Run only as a FastCGI application
Refer to the Parallels Automation for Web Presence Integration Guide for more details.