Provider changed the name of the existing payment system, e.g. Visa, in PBA Provider Control Panel at Configuration Director > E-Commerce Settings > Payment Systems and synchronized the Online Store after that.
However, the Online Store still displays the old name of the payment system.
Payment system names are defined in the Online Store dictionary which was not updated.
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Product Director > Online Store Manager > Stores
- Make sure that the needed Online Store is marked as Selected for editing
- Go to Product Director > Online Store Manager > Languages
- Click on the needed language
- Switch to the Dictionary tab
- Enter the name of the payment system in the Translation field and click Search
- Click on the found word-translation pair
- Click the Edit button and enter the desired payment system name in the field Translation
- Click Save
- Synchronize the Online Store at Product Director > Online Store Manager > Synchronization Settings
Refer to the following Knowledgebase articles for more details about PBA Online Store customization and localization: