A customer goes to the Online Store and selects a usage scenario that contains a single plan. On the next screen, the customer hits the Cancel button and the 404 Not Found Error is displayed:
Not Found The requested URL /index.php& was not found on this server.
The problem occurrs only if a customer hits the Cancel button right after they select a usage scenario in the Online Store. If the customer continues the process of service purchasing, they will be able to place an order without any issues.
PBA incorrectly processes the Cancel action on the Online Store screen if it contains only one Sales Category with only one Service Plan included and the screen parameter SINGLEPLAN_EDIT is set to True.
The problem will be fixed in a future update to PBA.
In the meantime, use the following workaround: Find and correct the affected Online Store screen by setting the parameter SINGLEPLAN_EDIT to False:
- Log in to the PBA Provider/Reseller Control Panel
- Go to Product Director > Online Store Manager > Stores
- Make sure that the needed Online Store is marked as Selected for editing
- Go to Product Director > Online Store Manager > Usage Scenarios
- Click on the affected usage scenario
- Click on the problem screen at the bottom of the page
- Click on the problem screen one more time
- Switch to the Parameters tab
- Set the parameter SINGLEPLAN_EDIT to False
- Synchronize the Online Store at Product Director > Online Store Manager > Synchronization Settings