Links on the 'Help & Support' tab in Customer Control Panel show error message '404 Not found' or some other error.
The links are configured improperly in POA System Properties or corresponding web server(s) the links point to works incorrectly.
Every link which customer may click on the 'Help & Support' tab may be customized in POA System Properties, so the reason of problem is either incorrect values of the corresponding parameters in POA or non-working target web server(s).
- Log in POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to System Director > Configuration Manager > System Properties
Check web links in the following parameters - just try to open them in web browser:
- Q&A page URL
- Documentation Downloads page URL
- Support Contacts page URL
- Trouble Ticketing System URL
- Correct links if necessary