Provider upgraded hardware on a Parallels Virtuozzo Contaners (PVC) server registered in POA - added CPU cores, RAM. However, POA still displays old values of the PVC server capacities:
- Virtual Memory
- CPU Frequency
Refresh the PVC server capacities:
- Log into POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > Service Director > Virtuozzo Manager > VPS Hardware Nodes
- Click on the needed PVC server
- Switch to the General > Capacities tab
- Remember the value of the 'VPS Number per HW node' parameter, Capacity column. This value could be customized for a specific PVC server and will be reset to the value set in the 'VPS Hardware Nodes' resource type for the server.
- Click the 'Reset' button - the memory and CPU capacity values will be fetched from the PVC server and updated in POA database.
- If necessary set the value of the 'VPS Number per HW node' parameter to the previously configured value from step 5.