InformationThis article describes CyberSource payment plug-in in PBA.
CyberSource is a direct payment plug-in. Transactions are being sent directly to the processing center.
CyberSource uses tokenization system. PBA does not store the credit card numbers. Token is used instead of the credit card. It contains 16 digits. The last 4 digits in token are the last 4 digits of the credit card number. Other digits are generated by processing center.
Payment flowCustomer provides credit card details only once in the Online Store. CyberSource sends request to the processing center and receives back transaction status with the token. Token is saved as payment method for the customer. This token is used for future payments of the customer.
For changing credit card details customer is redirected to the Processing Center web page where they can change the credit card. After saving changes PBA will receive a new token. The last 4 digits of the token will be equal to the last 4 digits of the new credit card.
Expand to see the screenshots
Configuring CyberSource Plug-inTo configure the CyberSource payment plug-in in PBA:
- In the PBA Provider CP, go to Configuration Director > E-Commerce Settings > Processing Centers. The list of available plug-ins appears on the screen.
- Select the CyberSource payment plug-in by clicking on the respective link in the ID or Name column. The plug-in properties are displayed.
Click Edit. The plug-in configuration form opens. Fill out the following fields of the form:
- Merchant ID - Enter Merchant ID that you got from the CyberSource processing center.
- Currency - Enter the same currency as your PBA account has.
- TransactionKey - Type your transaction key that you got from the CyberSource center.
ServerURL - Depending on the purpose of your installation usage, enter the address of the server that you want to use:
- For the test mode, enter https://ics2wstest.ic3.com/commerce/1.x/transactionProcessor
- For the production mode, enter https://ics2ws.ic3.com/commerce/1.x/transactionProcessor
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
CyberSource API can be found at CyberSource Simple Order API.