The “Do” List
- Review your allowed upgrade and downgrade matrices.
- Continually follow the upgrade charts for Office 365.
- Contact your TAM to update the retry values for MOSI timeouts.
- Stay on top of tasks.
- Take the time to customize the form fields to validate location.
- Maintain a staging environment to do your own testing and validation.
- Review the Microsoft playbook in detail.
- Maintain your system updates.
- Purchase your SSL certificates ahead of time.
- Restrict the IP addresses that are allowed to access the MOSI Gateway application.
- Configure Parallels Business Automation for Custom Subdomains.
- Set up the log files cleanup policy.
- Review documents on how to use Power Shell for Office 365 and MOSI.
The “Don’t” List
- Do not do any manual POA database hacks.
- Do not try to mix up incompatible offers in a single Service Template. A compatibility matrix is supplied to every partner by Microsoft.
Gotchas & Other Notes
- There are no automated downgrades because Microsoft does not support seat reductions at this time.
- Microsoft is always updating your bundles, so keep your system current.
- You can directly get the XML response out of the GUI itself when dealing directly with Microsoft for support.
- Check out MigrationWiz.com or Quest’s On-Demand Migration for Email.