SymptomsHosted PBX provisioning tasks fail with the error Could not assign service/service pack: <list of services>.
CauseReported services are not authorized for the Parallels Operations Automation (POA) Provider in the BroadWorks system.
ResolutionCheck if the POA Provider account is authorized to use services in BroadWorks:
- Log in to the POA Provider Control Panel.
- Go to Top > Service Director > Application Manager > Applications > Hosted BroadWorks > Resource Types tab.
- Click on the resource type based on the resource class Application.
- Switch to the tab Activation Parameters > Global Settings.
- Find the parameters Login and Password.
- Log in to the BroadWorks Control Panel using the login and password above.
- In the BroadWorks CP, go to Service Provider > Resources > Services.
- Check that the services reported in the failed POA task are present in the list of authorized services, and that their limit is not zero.