- Parallels Confixx 3.3.9 on Debian SID (latest unstable repository) and on Debian Wheezy
- Parallels Confixx 3.3.9 on OpenSUSE 12.1
After upgrading the operating system, Confixx will stop working with the errors similar to the following:
Failed test 'Confixx::Filter version is …'The problem is caused by the Filter.so library which is included in Confixx. The library don't support new operating systems.
/usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error:
ResolutionDownload and apply the new Updater-1.0.11.tgz package (attached to the KB) which contains the new Filter.so library.
The steps for upgrading Confixx:
1. Extract files from the current_confixx_pro_update.tgz archive.
2. Download the Updater-1.0.11.tgz archive attached to this article and place it into the «admin/CPAN» directory.
3. Continue with the Confixx upgrade as usual.
The steps for installing Confixx on new operating systems:
1. Extract files from the current_confixx_pro_install.tgz archive.
2. Download the Updater-1.0.11.tgz archive attached to this article and place it into the «confixx-install/CPAN» directory.
3. Continue with the Confixx installation as usual.