Provider wants to make PBA to automatically create payment using Check/Cash for all customers' orders generated automatically if customer does not have default payment method configured in their account.
- Log into PBA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > Operation Director > E-Commerce Manager > Payment Methods
- Click on the payment method Check Cash
- Click the button Set Default For Customers
The parameter Default Payment Method for Customers shown on the screen will be set to Yes.
As a result PBA will work as follows:
- If customer has default payment method in their account (e.g. credit card) then it will be used for all automatically generated orders
- If customer does not have default payment method in their account then Check/Cash will be used for all automatically generated orders